If you’re using Cloudways, and you notice that changes to your website are not taking effect, it might be time to clear the varnish cache. This process is simple and only takes a few minutes. In this post, we’ll show you how to clear the varnish cache on Cloudways. Let’s get started!
Purging the cache on Cloudways
1. log in to Cloudways
2. Find the website you want to flush the cache on
- The website should be under Applications
- Take note of what Server that website is running on
- Go to the Servers tab
3. Access the Server you want to flush
- On the server, click on Manage Services
- Find Varnish in the Manage Services List
- Click on Purge
If you are experiencing any problems with your website, flushing the varnish cache is one troubleshooting step that you can try. Hopefully, this article has helped to clear up any questions that you may have had about how to clear the varnish cache on Cloudways. Have you tried clearing the varnish cache before and found that it solved your issue? Let us know in the comments below.